Ryan is currently working with business development and project management within the electrical design areas on our projects.
Ryan has extensive on-site project and construction management experience, with roles including Project coordination and reporting, Project management and scheduling, construction management, site and plant design and minor civil and surveying.
Some of Ryan’s strongest attributes include his ability to solve problems, corporate communication, and documentation management.
Ryan’s skill set is spread across numerous fields which include
- Design of Electrical distribution, power generation and process plants
- Project budgeting and business development
- Project scheduling and reporting
- Site construction, coordination, and contractor management
- Minor surveying, and civil works.
Ryan has over 15 years’ experience within the mining sector and has played a major role within our design and management team which has tackled projects all around the world.
Major projects include but not limited to:
- Shaft sinking project Mongolia.
- Shaft and Camp development project Sri Lanka.
- 225kV Transmission line in West Africa
- 33kv River Power Line and Pumping Stations West Africa
- Underground electrical and Automation development projects in West Africa
- HV substations, HV distribution and Transmission lines West Africa
- Processing Plant Extensions West Africa
- Lihir gold mine in Papua New Guinea
- Iron Ore mines Australia
- Rail electrical and security upgrades London UK.
08 6280 2710
Level 2 East, The Wentworth Building, 300 Murray Street , Perth WA